Eyewash, Wall Mounted, Plastic Bowl
Application: Eyewash with plastic bowl for wall mounting. Two GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
Bowl: 11-3/4″ diameter orange ABS plastic.
Mounting: Heavy duty cast aluminum wall bracket with corrosion resistant powder coated finish.
Supply: 1/2″ NPT female inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- TM6020 Thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver tepid water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Thermostatic Mixing Valves” section for complete technical and product selection information.
- GRN Green ABS plastic bowl.
- YEL Yellow ABS plastic bowl.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- T Chrome plated brass tailpiece and trap with 1-1/2″ IPS waste connection.
- TP 1-1/2″ OD Chrome plated brass tailpiece.