WideArea™ Eye/Face Wash, Wall Mounted, All-Stainless Steel
Application: WideArea™ eye/face wash for wall mounting. Constructed entirely in stainless steel. Ideal for use in highly corrosive environments and clean room applications. Four GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water over a wide area of coverage for complete rinsing of eyes and face.
Spray Head Assembly: Four GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2″ IPS stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and Teflon® seals.
Bowl: 11-1/2″ diameter stainless steel.
Mounting: Heavy duty stainless steel wall bracket.
Supply: 1/2″ NPT female inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- BC Stainless steel bowl cover. Cover protects unit against contaminants. Cover is automatically raised when unit is activated.
- DC Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- T Chrome plated brass tailpiece and trap with 1-1/2″ IPS waste connection.
- TP 1-1/2″ OD chrome plated brass tailpiece.
- TMV AP3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.