Double Ball Valve Assembly, Deck Mounted
Application: Vandal-resistant deck mounted turret base with two laboratory ball valves at 180 degrees for on/off control of all laboratory gases. Valves are certified for gas service by CSA International and are recommended for ADA-compliant applications. Lever handles provide visual indication of valve position.
- Inlet shank for gas fittings is 3/8” IPS heavy wall black iron pipe. Inlet shank for air and vacuum fittings is 3/8” IPS brass with .135” wall thickness. Shanks are highly resistant to breakage.
- Turret base has stainless steel pins to prevent turning fixture on counter.
- Valves (except where used for vacuum service) have internal check valve to prevent backflow into gas system.
- Valve handles are forged brass and are secured with vandal-resistant screws.
- Index discs are cemented in place.
- Serrated hose ends are nonremovable.
- All threaded connections are secured with cement.
- VR4100-132AWSA Same as above except with two valves at 90 degrees.
- VR4100-134WSA Same as above except with four valves.
Deck / Bench
Serrated Hose End