Quality Control Inspector
Position: Quality Control Inspector
This position is responsible for inspecting both in-house manufactured component parts and those purchased from outside vendors for our faucet and valve product line.
- Inspecting components and finished products to evaluate quality issues.
- Working with design and manufacturing engineers to improve product design and manufacturing processes.
- Recommending changes to inspection procedures.
- Ability to use a wide variety of measuring instruments, including calipers, micrometers, gauges, and coordinate measuring machines.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering prints and drawings.
- Ability to prepare and complete inspection forms and related documentation.
- Competitive pay, depending on skill and experience level.
- Health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois.
- Dental, life and short term disability insurance through Guardian Life.
- Ten (10) paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Participation in company retirement plans, including profit-sharing plan and 401K with company match.
- Opportunities for continuing training and education, including tuition assistance plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Required Education: Associates degree
Required Experience: Two (2) years of quality control in a manufacturing environment.
WaterSaver Faucet Co. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe and healthy work environment.