Pure Water Tap, Bench Mounted, Manual Control
Application: Laboratory tap for distilled, deionized or reverse osmosis water. All components in contact with pure water have interior lining of pure tin.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Bench or countertop mounted with removable locator pins.
Body: Forged brass.
Headwork: WaterSaver self-contained compression valve cartridge with replaceable stainless steel seat. Valve has manual on/off control.
Handle: Molded nylon hooded style handle with index disc. Handle and index are color coded and marked per EN 13792.
Gooseneck: 6” (152mm) rigid gooseneck. Gooseneck is set in right hand configuration unless left hand or 180 degrees is specified.
Inlet: Furnished with mounting shank, locknut and washer. G1/2 male inlet.
Outlet: G3/8 female outlet with removable anti-splash serrated hose end.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment. 10 bar (150 PSI) test pressure and maximum working pressure.
BT691BH Same as above except with wrist blade handle.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- Valve cartridge with adjustable volume control (use prefix “BTA”)
- Integral check valve to prevent backflow (add suffix “CV”).
- 8″ (203mm) spread gooseneck (add suffix “-8”)