Emergency Shower with Drench Hose, Horizontally Mounted, Plastic Shower Head
Application: Emergency shower for horizontal mounting with auxiliary hand-held drench hose unit.
Shower Head: 10″ diameter. Shower head is orange ABS plastic (ES641) or stainless steel (ES641SSH).
Valve: 1″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29″ stainless steel pull rod.
drench hose unit: Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body. Unit has single FS-Plus™ spray type outlet head, self-closing valve with squeeze handle, 8 ft. reinforced PVC hose and wall hook.
Pipe and Fittings: 1″ IPS galvanized steel with orange ABS plastic elbow (ES641) or galvanized steel elbow (ES641SSH).
Supply: 1″ NPT female inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- PCC All-polished chrome plated brass construction.
- GRN Safety green ABS plastic shower head.
- YEL Safety yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- PCH Polished chrome plated cast brass shower head.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- SC Self-closing ball valve. Note: Emergency showers with self-closing valves do not comply with ANSI Z358.1-2014.
- AP280-100 electric light and alarm horn
Flashing light and horn serve to summon assistance when shower is activated.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.
- AP250-015 modesty curtain
Modesty curtain for horizontal shower installation.
- ES641SSH Emergency Shower with Drench Hose, Horizontally Mounted, Stainless Steel Shower Head