Emergency Shower, Horizontally Mounted, All-Stainless Steel
Application: All-stainless steel emergency shower for horizontal mounting. Ideal for use in areas where highly corrosive materials are handled, as well as in laboratory and clean room applications.
Shower Head: 10″ diameter stainless steel.
Valve: 1″ IPS stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29″ stainless steel pull rod.
Pipe and Fittings: 1″ IPS stainless steel.
Supply: 1″ NPT female inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- PSH Orange ABS plastic shower head.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- AP280-100 electric light and alarm horn. Flashing light and horn serve to summon assistance when shower is activated.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.
- AP250-015 modesty curtain. Modesty curtain for horizontal shower installation.