Barrier-Free Emergency Shower, Horizontally Mounted, Plastic Shower Head
Application: Barrier-Free emergency shower for horizontal mounting. Unit should be installed so that shower head is at least 82″ above floor and 32″ from wall or nearest obstruction.
ADA Compliance: When installed at recommended mounting heights, unit complies with ADA requirements for accessibility by handicapped persons (maximum height and reach and distance from obstructions).
Shower Head: 10″ diameter. Shower head is orange ABS plastic (ESBF643) or stainless steel (ESBF643SSH).
Valve: 1″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 59-1/2″ stainless steel pull rod.
Pipe and Fittings: 1″ IPS galvanized steel nipple with orange ABS plastic elbow (ESBF643) or galvanized street elbow (ESBF643SSH).
Supply: 1″ NPT female inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- GRN Safety green ABS plastic shower head.
- YEL Safety yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- PCC All-polished chrome plated brass construction.
- PCH Polished chrome plated cast brass shower head.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- SC Self-closing ball valve. Note: Emergency showers with self-closing valves do not comply with ANSI Z358.1 – 2014.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.
- APBF250-015 Modesty Curtain Modesty curtain for Barrier-Free horizontal shower installation.