Eyewash, Pedestal Mounted, Hand and Foot Control, Stainless Steel Bowl
Application: Free standing, pedestal mounted eyewash. Water flow is activated by either flag handle or foot treadle. Two GS-Plus™ spray heads deliver flood of water for rinsing eyes.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals. Valve is activated by flag handle or foot treadle. Unit remains in operation until handle is returned to closed position.
Bowl: 11-1/2″ diameter. Bowl is stainless steel (EW825HFC) or orange ABS plastic (EW825P-HFC).
Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers for vertical piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
Supply: 1/2″ NPT female inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve, bowl and spray head assembly is factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- BC Stainless steel bowl cover (EW825HFC only). Cover protects unit against contaminants. Cover is automatically raised when unit is activated.
- DC Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- SC Self-closing ball valve. Note: Eyewashes with self-closing valves do not comply with ANSI Z358.1-2014.
- TMV AP3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.