Eyewash, Wall Mounted, All-PVC Construction
Application: Eyewash for wall mounting. Constructed entirely in PVC and PVC-coated brass. Ideal for industrial environments where harsh acids and caustics are present. Two GS-Plus™ spray-type spray heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2″ IPS PVC-coated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals.
Bowl: 11-1/2″ diameter orange ABS plastic.
Mounting: Heavy duty PVC wall bracket.
Supply: 1/2″ NPT female inlet.
Waste: 1-1/2″ socket weld female outlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- GRN Green ABS plastic bowl.
- YEL Yellow ABS plastic bowl.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- SC Self-closing ball valve. Note: Eyewashes with self-closing valves do not comply with ANSI Z358.1-2014.
- TMV AP3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.