Safety Station with Eye/Face Wash, Stainless Steel Bowl and Cover
Application: Combination eye/face wash and shower safety station. Eye/face wash has stainless steel cover to protect bowl from dust, dirt and other contaminants. Cover is raised automatically when flag handle is activated. Cover closes when handle is returned to closed position. Two large FS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes and face.
Shower Head: 10″ diameter orange ABS plastic.
Shower Valve: 1″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29″ stainless steel pull rod.
Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has an internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water.
Eye/Face Wash Bowl: 11-1/2″ stainless steel with stainless steel cover.
Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals.
Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers for vertical piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
Supply: 1-1/4″ NPT female top or side inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet. Outlet can be positioned at either 9-1/4″ or 19-5/8″ above finished floor by reversing lower pipe nipples.
Sign: Furnished with ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- GC Powder coated finish on galvanized Pipe and Fittings:. Available colors include orange, yellow, red and green.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- GRN Green ABS plastic shower head.
- YEL Yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- SSH Stainless steel shower head.
- AP275-100 Electric Light and Alarm Horn Light and alarm horn summon assistance when eye/face wash or shower is activated.
- AP250-015 Modesty Curtain Modesty curtain for mounting on safety station.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014.