Safety Station with Eyewash, PVC Construction with Stainless Steel Valves
Application: All-PVC combination eyewash and shower safety station. Unit is constructed of PVC, PVC-coated components and stainless steel valves for superior corrosion resistance. Ideal for industrial environments where harsh acids or caustics are present. Eyewash features two GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads that deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
Shower Head: 10″ diameter orange ABS plastic with 20 GPM flow control.
Shower Valve: 1″ IPS Type 316 stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29″ stainless steel pull rod.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
Eyewash Bowl: 11-3/4″ diameter orange ABS plastic.
Eyewash Valve: 1/2″ IPS Type 316 stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and PTFE seals.
Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 80 PVC.
Supply: 2″ IPS socket weld top female inlet.
Waste: 2″ IPS socket weld female outlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- GRN Green ABS plastic shower head and bowl.
- YEL Yellow ABS plastic shower head and bowl.
- SSH Stainless steel shower head.
- AP275-200 Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when eyewash or shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- AP3800 Thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Valves” section for complete technical and product selection information.