All-Stainless Steel Barrier-Free Safety Station with WideArea™ Eye/Face Wash
Application: All-stainless steel barrier-free combination WideArea™ eye/face wash and shower safety station. Shower head and pull rod are extended for improved access. Bowl is lowered and extended to permit access by wheelchair user. Profile of unit is “flattened” to comply with maximum height and knee clearance requirements. Stainless steel construction is ideal for highly corrosive environments and cleanroom applications.
ADA Compliance: Unit complies with ADA requirements for accessibility by handicapped persons (maximum height and reach, minimum knee clearance and distance from obstructions).
Shower Head: 10″ diameter stainless steel with 20 GPM flow control.
Shower Valve: 1″ IPS Type 316 stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 47-1/2″ stainless steel pull rod.
Spray Head Assembly: Four GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
Eye/Face Wash Bowl: 11-1/8″ diameter stainless steel.
Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2″ IPS Type 316 stainless steel stayopen ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and PTFE seals.
Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 brushed stainless steel.
Supply: 1-1/4″ NPT female top or side inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4” NPT female outlet. Outlet can be positioned at either 8-1/4” or 19-3/8” above finished floor by reversing lower pipe nipples.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- TM6040 Thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver tepid water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Thermostatic Mixing Valves” section for complete technical and product selection information.
- BC Stainless steel cover for eye/face wash bowl.
- HS Auxiliary drench hose unit for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- APBF250-015 Modesty curtain for mounting on Barrier-Free safety station.
- AP275-200 Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when eye/face wash or shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.