Single Ball Valve Assembly, Panel Mounted
Application: Vandal-resistant panel mounted flange with single laboratory ball valve for on/off control of all laboratory gases. Valve is certified for gas service by CSA International and is recommended for ADA-compliant applications. Lever handle provides visual indication of valve position.
- Inlet shank for gas fittings is 3/8” IPS heavy wall black iron pipe. Inlet shank for air and vacuum fittings is 3/8” IPS brass with .135” wall thickness. Shanks are highly resistant to breakage.
- Flange has stainless steel pins to prevent turning fixture on wall or panel.
- Valve (except where used for vacuum service) has internal check valve to prevent backflow into gas system.
- Valve handle is forged brass and is secured with vandal-resistant screw.
- Index disc is cemented in place.
- Serrated hose end is nonremovable.
- All threaded connections are secured with cement.
- VR4100-141WSA Same as above except with two valves in panel mounted wye fitting.
Serrated Hose End