CNC Machine Operator
Position: CNC Machinist – Lathe and Mill Operator
Hours: 2nd Shift (3:15pm – 11:45pm); Monday through Friday.
You will be responsible for operating CNC lathes and mills, working to turn valuable castings, forgings and bar stock into quality parts for our customers.
- Operate and adjust CNC machine tools to perform sequences of operations.
- Follow written instructions and read and apply blueprint specifications.
- Check parts for conformance to specifications.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Knowledge of machining operations and familiarity with CNC machine tool procedures.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and use measuring instruments (calipers, micrometers, thread gauges, etc.).
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 35 pounds consistently.
- Starting salary: $14 – 16/hr. Second shift receives 10% differential.
- Health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois. Optimal dental and vision coverage.
- We offer ten (10) paid holidays, paid vacations, life and short term disability insurance and a pension plan.
- Opportunities for continuing training and education, including tuition assistance plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: One (1) year of CNC machine operation.
WaterSaver Faucet Co. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe and healthy work environment.