Emergency Shower, Horizontally Mounted, Plastic Shower Head
Application: Emergency shower for horizontal mounting.
Shower Head: 10″ diameter. Shower head is orange ABS plastic (ES643) or stainless steel (ES643SSH).
Valve: 1″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29″ stainless steel pull rod.
Pipe and Fittings: 1″ IPS galvanized steel nipple with orange ABS plastic elbow (ES643) or galvanized street elbow (ES643SSH).
Supply: 1″ NPT female inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- PCC All-polished chrome plated brass construction.
- GRN Safety green ABS plastic shower head.
- YEL Safety yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- PCH Polished chrome plated cast brass shower head.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- AP280-100 electric light and alarm horn Flashing light and horn serve to summon assistance when shower is activated.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.
- AP250-015 modesty curtain Modesty curtain for horizontal shower installation.
- ES643SSH Emergency Shower, Horizontally Mounted, Stainless Steel Shower Head