Double Needle Valve, Wall/Panel Mounted
Application: Flow regulation of all laboratory gases, including special gases such as nitrogen, oxygen, helium and hydrogen. When ordered, valve may be specially cleaned, lubricated and packaged for pure gas service. Valve is certified for natural gas service by CSA International.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Wye fitting with two outlets and removable
Valve Bodies: Straight pattern forged brass.
Headworks: Floating stainless steel needles and replaceable stainless steel seats.
Handles: Molded nylon hooded style handles with index discs. Handles and indexes are color coded and marked per EN 13792.
Inlet: Furnished with mounting shank, locknut and washer. G1/2 male inlet.
Outlet: G3/8 female outlet with removable serrated hose end.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment. 17 bar (250 PSI) nitrogen test pressure, 10 bar (150 PSI) maximum working pressure.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- FlowStop volume control and shut-off valve installed in turret base (use prefix “BTFS”)
- Removable filter to remove debris and impurities from media flow (use prefix “BTFL”)
- Integral check valve to prevent backflow (add suffix “CV”)
- Angle serrated hose end in place of straight hose end (order BT2882)
- Quick connect fitting in place of hose end (order BT2883)
- 8mm OD compression fitting in place of hose end (order BT2884)