Recessed Emergency Shower, Wall Mounted Exposed Shower Head
Application: Recessed emergency shower with wall mounted exposed shower head. Recessed shower conserves valuable floor space, while eliminating the clutter and obstruction created by conventional shower equipment. Unit can be installed in either a corridor or a lab room, close to where accidents might occur.
ADA Compliance: When installed at recommended mounting heights, unit complies with ADA requirements for accessibility by handicapped persons.
Shower Head: 10” diameter stainless steel with 20 GPM flow control. Furnished with horizontal supply pipe and wall escutcheon.
Valve: 1″ IPS brass stay-open ball valve with stainless steel “panic bar.” Pulling bar down activates shower; shower remains in operation until bar is returned to original closed position. Furnished with stainless steel access panel and 1″ IPS unions for valve.
Mounting: 16 gauge stainless steel cabinet with flange featuring 3/8” return for recessed mounting in wall.
Pipe and Fittings: Exposed pipe and escutcheon are brushed stainless steel.
Supply: 1″ NPT female inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
U.S. Patent 5,768,721
- AP250-018SS Brushed stainless steel support brace for wall mounted showers. Brace mounts above or below shower.
- AP250-065 Modesty curtain for wall mounting.
- AP280-235 Electric strobe light and alarm horn unit for recess mounting in finished wall. Light illuminates and horn sounds when shower is activated. Includes additional leads for remote monitoring.
- AP280-237 Electric strobe light and alarm horn unit with silencing switch for recess mounting in finished wall. Light illuminates and horn sounds when shower is activated. Includes additional leads for remote monitoring.
- AP3800 Thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver tepid water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to Tempering Valves section for complete technical and product selection information.